Welcome


I've made thise blog to introduce myself and to present some small scripts I've done on python 3.1 and C++ and some games I've made with Game Maker 8.
Please, give your opinion...
(Sorry about my bad english and the fact that many applications are written or comented in spanish)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Timer

This is a timer made with python:

Here I use a function (separar_y_reconocer_unidades) that asks you the time you want to wait and it separates the seconds, the minutes and the hours and calls another, named calc_tiempo, function with those three separated units as arguments. Then it transforms everything to seconds and returns the total of seconds equivalent to the time you have set.In the end, is a function called GUI_consola, which displays a main menu called separar_y_reconocer_unidades.
I hope yow like it...

1 comment: